Monday, June 21, 2010

Sex and the Single Girl

A bit hectic getting up at 5am (who knew you could pick up a Cleveland radio station from here?) and driving in to work but got there early and intact! Stressed out though that I couldn't stay for news conference.. had to rush back for Lola's pee break... I just can't do it right now.. I can only do what I can do!

My pal and his partner, the ones letting me stay at their vacation paradise, showed up for dinner! Nice to be able to do something menial like cooking them dinner, as just one thank you for all they've done!

We were joking about "rough sex" and that I like"variety" in small doses... One suggested maybe that's why me and the soon-to-be-ex went south... that maybe I should have let him know how adventurous I enjoy being. I explained that I did. I was always open... always could talk about it... We didn't have true intimacy... I should have known... My shoulders are starting to buckle from the weight of taking all the blame...
It's time to stop now...
Ah, sex.... so delicious yet so complicated...

No comments:

Post a Comment